Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Congratulatory Wording For Baby Boy Arrival Can Anyone Help Me Answer This Question?

Can anyone help me answer this question? - congratulatory wording for baby boy arrival

In the high mountains, a boss, talk to another member of the tribe.

"I hope that these bulbs, we eliminate hunger. I ate two days ago after negotiations with the neighboring tribe. We have an agreement got ten bulbs per gram of bronze. Everything went well, I gained their trust."

Member of the tribe recognizes the relief in the voice of the boss and he improvised a speech of congratulation.

"Head in order to solve our problems. Cooperation with other tribes, and went with the results. Chief expert has found the answer in order to strengthen our relations with our neighbors and the bronze medal for onion trade. Chief exhibits all the qualities that we need a leader !

The locals say that the Answer__________.

Capital letters, is a track that is - monitoring the measures --
and the answer is just a word.
The answer is probably right in front of my face, but I can not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment