Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stomach Herpes Picture Help Me! (spot's Below My Stomach!?) TEEN- HERPES?

Help me! (spot's below my stomach!?) TEEN- HERPES? - stomach herpes picture

I have 14 women, now in 28 Yasmin British Columbia.
I shave once a week, "it" and sometimes irritation or bleeding.

There are red spots (looked like acne) - not too Bubley or nothing is sortof like a rash, but always DOT / crash as the light acne
It's just under my stomach (you grow pubic hair) and around my inner theigh near the vagina, but not in my vagina or anything, just to (it is not represented, but kindof shavemostly havent for weeks shaaved)
What's wrong with me, doing this is not herpes or something right? "I'm really scared!
Help! - Is it fair to Irratia or what? "
What are they? I DO NOT herpes?

I'v given head 2-3 times before and had some connections, but with people my age.
Ohmygod please
Hair - yet again) were more shame / near where I shave most (but not in my vagina

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment