Monday, February 1, 2010

Photo Of Ringworm Andexcema Is This A Ringworm? I'm Not Sure. Please Help?

Is this a ringworm? I'm not sure. Please help? - photo of ringworm andexcema

A week ago, my friend and I went to the beach, where I went barefoot, there are some. Also marketed by a small path in the woods near a river and I in flip-flops. I mean, that's where I do what I can get my feet because I realized that the next day. My mother and my mother of my friend, and I think it's a sport. Might find, but the images of what appear exactly the same. But I know it can vary. Pica sometimes like crazy! I have a picture from infected areas. It can be difficult to see in these pictures: / I saturation, so that you can better see the redness. What do you mean? And how can I treat it?

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5308/ds ...
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8743/ds ...
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9600/ds ...

It seems to expand, as I have another red spot appears on the opposite side of my right foot. The highlight things like crazy.

5 comments:

sydney said...

This seems in fact a staph infection shortly. You can buy it for almost everything, even barefoot in a place where bacteria can accumulate. A good example would be a beach. This infection can be mild or very rarely lead to death. I myself have been twice and was put on antibiotics for a few weeks. My staphylococci started well and after a few weeks eating my flesh. For security reasons, I would you tell your doctor as soon as possible. It is perhaps not staphylococci, but look like ringworm to me. Good luck! and I hope that everything is fast.

anny said...

In mid-May to a kind of fungal infection, but not tinea ringworm is crispy on the outside and very moist, itchy all the time, took me a few years ago the cattle on the Internet and the mind to relax.

tutterz said...

do not really like a sport, more like an allergic reaction

Google Images is your friend

http://images.google.co.uk/images?gbv=2 & ...

♥ POLICE WIFE ♥ Due 5/21/2010 said...

I tore myself from Jock to receive a Blue Star Ointment Walgreens. If that fails, go see a doctor.

Kerry d said...

Have the Poison Ivy (or something similar) or a certain type of parasitic infection? On the basis that the forests and water, this possible. Ringworm is a fungus, usually by someone else, like a cupboard, etc.

Post a Comment