Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Kind Of Hair Comes With The Sims 2 How Do I Know If I Married Mr. Big In The Sims 2 Or Not?

How do I know if I married Mr. Big in the Sims 2 or not? - what kind of hair comes with the sims 2

How do I know if I married "Mr. Big in The Sims 2 or not?" I just took my house and more than 70 000 $ with him, and he is a member of that party's professional career in the cowardly. It was a little difficult to start, but after a while it was good. He wears a red dress with black trim, black pants, white shirt and a purple link. He has black hair. The only reason I am confused as to whether or not if, because I asked how much money if I went with him left three $ $ $ instead of 4 $$$$, I'm climbing. I know the names are different for each game, but his name in my game is Sims Talin Ng.

2 comments:

ToniMari... said...

Yes, it's a challenge that Mr. Big did not have many items in the inventory is too expensive? Your Sim challenge, she married him, I did not just like a picture and they prove it. It must have a technical problem, saw the $ $ $, but not the other Sims as he in the game, I think Maxis has it.

Congratulations to the wedding ^ _ ^.

Mario_Pa... said...

Relations Framework (two people), click it and connect the symbol of marriage under your photo, if so, you know you're married to him.

Post a Comment