Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How Long Off Work With Kidney Infection I'm Uninsured, What Can I Do About My Kidney Infection?

I'm uninsured, what can I do about my kidney infection? - how long off work with kidney infection

I've been by my health insurance for about 10 months and starts again in January.

Approximately 2 weeks I had similar symptoms, such as a kidney infection, I) 4 years ago (fever, chills, lethargy, back pain. I had bladder infections all my life, but this is only the second time I had a bad kidney infection. Doctors in two hospitals, which I confirm that I have a kidney infection, but both said they could not treat or prescribe has. I found a doctor who has me on Bactrim urinary tract infections, but I will also recommend to the trouble I was taking the pill a little over 24 hours now. I woke up this morning and the pain in my right kidney is sharper than ever before in the last 2 weeks.

I was just hanging on, finances have been working two jobs and school (to go even though I was sick the last 2 weeks). There is absolutely no way that I could offer a visit to the emergency room, even if offered a payment plan.

Should I consider yourke my antibiotics and wait until January? If clinical costs in Southern California that treat a kidney infection? How long it takes to become life and to take such things too?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I'm going crazy worrying.

5 comments:

Tink said...

I'm sure, and umemployed and barely even hang.
Had to go to the emergency room this summer to the tune of 7 tail.
Now I have collectors calling me 6 days a week.
I regret not going to happen at all?
In a sense, but I thought my life could be endangered, so what should I do?

If you think you should - Suck It Up and concerns about the bill later, kidney infections can be fatal.

Sheila M said...

I know that hospital bills hurt, but a kidney tank is much worse! That can be deadly! Go to the hospital now! Your health is important.

Ballaure... said...

Pray and invite other countries to do likewise.

1-2infor... said...

Please read again your question and ask: "Will that happen to another person, whether family or not?" If you risk that someone returns to deteriorate and even die while waiting for insurance to go, proceed to do the same for you.

But I know I was such a thing can I tell you to go to the emergency room at this time. The focus is less on the monetary side in this issue. Infections should not be all boy! The way to take all medications, including non-prescription. Explain all medical personnel and ask that you do not understand.

aprilia_... said...

He had a kidney very hard, but I'm healthy. I am saying that nobody can say what they can do so. As the abuse, poor nutrition can also affect your health even more. I can say that things that can help you and for all the problems of the kidney: avoid salt and spices and altogether. Do not eat junk food not to eat sweets, but fruit and honey, is limited to 100 grams of meat per day (chicken breast or white meat), avoid fried things to eat fresh or cooked in water, do not eat too much, because some foods can aggravate their condition, to avoid completely, all soft drinks, fruit juices and the like, drink only water and tea, tea natural bearberry is especially good for all UTIs. Remove the amount of liquid depends on your condition, what it means to certain infections is not recommended to drink plenty of fluids, and if you kidney stones should drink plenty of fluids. So, limit your intake of fluids before, if you have kidney stones, reviewed, I recommend you, because you feel pain in the kidneys, a symptom orf stone. Check the color of the urine and the frequency and quantity of urine. I know it's difficult for you to measure your urine day, but you can see whether the color of urine is not yellow, bright, and if it is red, and if you have small amounts of urine while you take the height of the standard solution (1 - 2l/day) symptoms, they are very bad, and if you notice this change in the color of your urine, go to the doctor and tell him to stop and drink 2 glasses of fluid more per day. If you have these symptoms, it is good. But even then, you need to have blood tests, urine tests, including ultrasound, which will still give more accurate medical diagnosis. I did not know there are some inexpensive ultrasound examination in the city, but you will notice that the first to see if the stone, and explore different things to say about the kidneys. In tests requiring special attention, in the amount of urea and creatinine. (http://labtestsonline.org/understanding/ ...
Take Bactrim your doctor, do not take vitamins or minerals on their own, because in some kidney DISHSAs certain minerals may make matters worse. Simply take a healthy diet and no salt at all. Check the color of the urine is red now, and you immediately go to the clinic because it is important in this case. If your urine is bright yellow, then you have to find time and a place for the ultrasound examination and blod and urine in a day or two days.
Being in touch with me.

Post a Comment