Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wireless Compact Flash Card Where Can I Find This Driver For My Usb Wireless Internet Card?

Where can I find this driver for my usb wireless internet card? - wireless compact flash card

I have a USB Linksys Wireless I try to use my desktop PC. I have the CD, accompanied with the card with the driver. I tried to search for hours on the Linksys website to find the correct driver. I invite you to the driver on your computer, then transferred to my other computer using a flash drive because my other computer has no Internet at. Can someone direct me a link to download the driver? Specifications: Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster. Model-View-WUSB54GSC. 2

2 comments:

Tj said...

As easy as you come here as it is written that you go Linksys.com and could download the driver.

http://www.linksysbycisco.com/US/en/supp ...

P A said...

Simply type "WUSB54GSC driver" on Google.
His first successful

I try to use the search function on most web sites.
Google is able to find something easier and faster

Post a Comment