Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jaguars Gear Jaguar XK8 Gear Box In Safe Mode?

Jaguar XK8 Gear Box in Safe Mode? - jaguars gear

Hello

My car was hit in the back while he was parked outside a shop. Park was at the time, but the damage was not so bad. Now the equipment is locked in safe mode and just let me be the top 2 speeds, which in turn, and works fine, but from 0 mph to 20 takes about 20 minutes.

I'm not driving, not everyone knows how I can disable the safe mode, so you can drive my garage and get it looked at, or is the box of toys?

Any advice would be really great. What would you do in my boat?

Salud!

3 comments:

Bottom Contributor said...

Driving in the garage in safe mode. That is the purpose of the "safe mode". This method also prevents damage to drive the car to a repair center. Apparently, the collision caused serious damages during transport.

mick said...

Get it collected by a holder for your garage should be examined professionally at.Internal damage from the parking pawl would increasingly in the park drum stick causes.

Big River said...

Is this the same as my Mitsubishi Pajero. When you disconnect the battery, then connect the computer and then runs normally. But try not only to the garage and to ignore it.

Post a Comment